14.3.13

Portfolio Development Planning


My final hand ins are in less than 7 weeks, so it's really full steam ahead now, and theres plenty to do. I've been working for the last couple of months on my D&AD project which is almost completed, and hopefully i'll be able to get that printed and entered inside the next couple of weeks. I've also been working on my digital skills project which is now completed, as well as my contextual studies essay where I investigated collaboration in the design industry.

The final main module at college focus on bolstering my portfolio, particularly with my College's final show in mind in early June. So in order to do this, I needed to look through what i've done over the last two years, both in College and away from it. I'm probably happy with about 5 or 6 pieces i've done so far, so i've outlined 3 or 4 more projects that i'm going carry out over the next 7 weeks. It feels like a tall order, but I know how the processes work now, so i'm confident I can complete all these projects in time. I'll highlight what these projects are at a later date.

A whole module is built around this blog, so I need to keep documenting what i've done, what i've seen, what I think etc etc, so expect to see this spring back into life again. My final module is Work Based Learning, which requires me to demonstrate my self management skills, whilst working on live briefs, and to reflect on all areas of these processes. Its probably the project i'm least looking forward to doing, and the deadline for this module is little more than 5 weeks away but it must be done. At my current work placement, Precept, i've been handed my own brief, which I can work on for the soul purpose of completing this module. It'll also go towards my portfolio.

So as you can see, above i've come up with a timesheet of what needs doing, and when over March and April. Theres so much to be done, so I'm going to have to try my darnest to keep as close to following my plan of action as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment