27.4.13

My Website


My Printed Portfolio hand in is on Tuesday. So because of that, i've been trying to put the finishing touches to my website. I've developed it on Cargo Collective, which has been a great platform with which to create a really clean website. 

This week i've been fortunate enough to have a couple of kind of friends to photograph some of my work for my, so it looks that little bit more slick from a professional stand point. 

Hopefully the website reflects my own visual approach well. The main aim was to make the content imagery the key focal point of the site, so that nothing distracted from it, hence the minimal layout. I've also began designing the printed version of my portfolio this week, which has been a surprisingly difficult task. It's quite difficult to create a consistent theme throughout a portfolio, whilst also making sure that again, the work is the sole focus point.

I also have a CV now which you can access and download on the right hand side of my blog.

1 comment: